NITECORE Flashlight-EA41 Explorer Compact LED
Product number: EA41
- Innovative dual switch offers a user-friendly interface
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 400 hours runtime
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Instant ultra-low or turbo to bring flexibility and convenience
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries
- Novel 'Unique Integrated Technology' offers a more sturdy and lightweight body.
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerograde aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Tail stand capability
Rated at 1020 lumens maximum output, Nitecore EA41 is the brighter and more user friendly successor of the popular EA4 Flashlight. Two separate switches for on/off and mode selection make the light simple to operate for everyone. At the same time, its advanced features like strobe, SoS, Beacon, ultra low mode etc. satisfy every need of a professional search & rescue or any demanding outdoor activities.
Cool white versus. neutral white LED Tint: While both LED tint are rated at the same brightness, they appear different to human eyes. Cool white appears brighter to human eyes and allows you to see things more clearly with higher contrast. Neutral white appears relatively dimmer to human eyes with a slight yellowish tint, which allows you to see trees, sidewalk and skin tones in their real natural color and contrast.
LED: CREE XM-L2 U2 Cool White or Neutral white based on your selection.
Battery: 4 x AA
Maximum Output: 1020 lumens
Turbo: 1020 lumens / 1 h 45 min
High: 580 lumens / 2 h 45 min
Medium: 160 lumens / 12 h
Low: 50 lumens / 30 h
Lower: 1 lumens / 400 h
Special Mode: Strobe, SOS and location beacon
Peak Beam Intensity: 28,276 cd
Beam Distance: 366 yards
Size: 4.61 inch(L) x 1.57 inch(Head D) x 1.65 inch(Tube D) ( 117 mm x 40 mm x 41.8 mm )
Weight: 5.33 oz (151 g)
Impact Resistance: 1.5 m
Material: Aero grade aluminum alloy