The questions below did not provide you with the necessary assistance, please contact customer service here.
01. I do not live near any of the Al Arqoob locations, how can I place an order?
For any in-store purchase, please contact the store directly. You may find the locations at https://arqoob.com/ contact us or email [email protected] / +97142977077.
02. I just placed an order, can I cancel it?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel an order once it has been submitted, as we cannot disrupt the workflow process fulfilled by our warehouse team. We strive to dispatch orders efficiently to meet the expectations of our valued clients.
03. I only received one of the items in my order, where is the rest?
Web orders can come from multiple warehouses. If you only receive part of your shipment, don’t worry, you’ll receive tracking on your other goods as they ship.
04. I didn’t receive a confirmation email, did my order go through?
On large releases, order confirmations can be delayed, and often end up being marked as email spam. As long as you received an order number as part of your checkout, then your order has gone through. Make sure to save your order number for your records.
05. Why was my credit card charged multiple times?
When you complete a checkout, your credit card company puts an authorization for the order amount on your card. This money has not been paid to AL ARQOOB, rather your card company has put a hold on it for you while you check out. If your address information fails to validate (maybe your shipping and billing addresses aren’t the same), then your payment will be declined. Your credit card company will release the Authorization between 3-5 business days after it is made depending on your bank. If you attempt to checkout multiple times, your card will be Authorized multiple times.
06. I didn’t receive a tracking number, when should I expect it?
If you are a domestic customer, you should receive a shipping confirmation email within 3-5 days of your purchase. If you are an international customer, you should receive a shipping confirmation email within 5-7 days of your purchase. If you don’t have it, it’s possible that it got sent to your spam folder.
07. Why isn’t my order showing up on the tracking page?
Orders that haven’t been shipped or scanned by UPS won’t show up on the tracking page. Please allow 3-5 business days for this information to appear.
08. Tracking is telling me my label has been created, but it’s not telling me where it is? Why is this?
This means one of two things: It is being processed currently or UPS missed the initial scan when they picked up your order. Tracking will be updated as soon as UPS scans the shipment. If it does not update for multiple days please contact [email protected] to locate your package.
09. I made two orders today. Can you combine them into one and refund the balance?
Unfortunately, we are unable to combine shipments on multiple orders.
10. I emailed customer service, how long will it take them to respond?
For an immediate answer, you can contact a representative on Live Chat during business hours. For E-Mail, expect a response within 24-48 hours from our representatives. Please allow more time during Al Arqoob Trading LLC. Our representatives are available Monday-Friday
11. Can I change the address that my order is shipped? Can I pick it up at a UPS store?
No, Al Arqoob only ships to the customer’s billing address and cannot be rerouted to a local store. However, by signing up for UPS My Choice you can customize your domestic deliveries.
12. I noticed I entered the wrong postal code/apartment # and the package is now being returned to sender, what are the next steps to have my package reshipped to me?
Once the package has been returned to our Warehouse, we will reach out to the customers in regards to any address issues. Once the package is returned to us, please allow 2-4 business days to reship.
13. Can I pick up my online order at the store?
Due to items being fulfilled in multiple warehouses, we cannot accept in-store pickups.
14. Can I use an online credit in store?
Unfortunately, Al Arqoob online credits can only be used on www.arqoob.com, and cannot be used in store.
15. I just received my online order. Can I return it for a full refund?
Unfortunately, we do not issue refunds. To make the return process as easy as possible for you, Al Arqoob returns are now powered by Returnly. We offer online credit, minus an AED31.00 shipping fee, for online returns. Online credit can only be used online, not in any of our physical locations. Please refer to our Return/Exchange Policy, located within our Terms & Conditions. If you need to make a return, simply click the link here and follow the instructions on the page.
16. Can I exchange my item for a higher priced item if I pay the difference?
No. Exchanges are only for items of equal and lesser value. If the exchange is of lesser value, we will provide an online credit for the difference.
17. Can I use my online credit for a phone/email order?
No. Online credits must be used for web purchases only.
18. Will my online gift card expire?
No, fortunately, the gift card that we issue online store credit to will never expire. If by any chance it does, please email [email protected]
19. Why can I not add the right size to my cart? Why do the images not load completely?
If you are using Internet Explorer, please user another internet browser (Al Arqoob.com is optimized for the latest versions of Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge). If this problem persists, please reach out to [email protected]